8 Ways to Keep Your Student Focused, On Track and On Task in the New eLearning Environment
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student with at-home learning.
How: You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
What you will learn:
- What are the 8 things you can do to optimize your student’s eLearning practice
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How your student can establish and maintain accountability
- Should your student study with a friend
- How to minimize distractions
- How to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required